How to Become Known the Right Way in a Global Marketplace
David Goldsmith, Goldsmith Organization
October 24, 10:00–18:30
In English with translation to Russian
26 250 RUB for conference participants
35 000 RUB till October 10, 42 000 RUB after October 10
11 tickets remaining
The global landscape provides limitless opportunities, yet expanding your business or organization globally can be a challenging endeavor that requires the right steps at the right times to ensure that you achieve your desired outcomes. This program will provide you with the knowledge you need to successfully overcome Russian-specific challenges and become known in new geographies, whether your best mode of expansion is regional, multi-national, international, or global.
As an attendee of this program, you will learn the essential components to expanding your operations into the global marketplace, which include:
- Frameworks: Deciding the type of expansion that is best for your organization, which includes establishing the right framework (i.e. multi-national versus global, etc.) for global sales.
- Cultural Bridges: Obtaining the tools essential for driving business in order to overcome cultural barriers, develop harmonious alliances, and achieve mutually-advantageous outcomes in new territories.
- Projects: Selecting and developing the best and right projects to root your business in fertile grounds, build regenerative sales pipelines, and rapidly enjoy growth and profitability.
You will take from this program proven «tools», skills, and knowledge that you will be able to immediately apply once you exit the program and return to your place of business. Expand anywhere, local or around the world, with take-away items that empower you to overcome barriers and create boundless opportunities. These benefits and their accompanying tools include (but are definitely not limited to):
- Outpace any competitors by understanding and utilizing the tools that enable you to stand out in a world of sameness (called «Vanilla»), by identifying the new market’s Order Qualifiers versus Order Winners, and the even more powerful Forecasted Future Order Winners!
- Overcome the negative stereotypes about Russian businesspeople using globally effective Alliance Pillars that bridge cultural differences and breed business success.
- Establish a strong, attractive, trustworthy presence in new locales using the 5 Reasons Why exercise as a reliable way of becoming the business of choice wherever you set up operations.
This full-day program is being delivered by globally-respected consultant, award-winning entrepreneur, patent holding inventor, and past NYU Professor David Goldsmith, author of Paid to THINK: A Leader’s Toolkit for Redefining Your Future. Mr. Goldsmith is known for presenting engaging and densely content rich programs that give attendees high-quality knowledge and take-away tools that leaders can use throughout their careers to effect rapid, reliable, long-standing results.
About David Goldsmith
David Goldsmith is Co-founder and President of New York, Hong Kong based Goldsmith Organization, and Buzd, LLC a San Francisco based patent development company, award-winning author of Paid to THINK, engaging keynote speaker, patent holding inventor, former 12-year professor at New York University, serial entrepreneur, advisor to tech startups, and groundbreaking business thought leader.
Mr. Goldsmith, touted by experts as the Deming and Drucker of our time, is a leading authority on strategy, innovation, and forecasting. Mr. Goldsmith has received a number of prestigious awards for his professional and community achievements such as The Citizens Foundation Central New York Entrepreneur of the Year and the Central New York 40 under 40 Leadership Award. His contributions have placed him on the Board of Directors of a number of community oriented organizations and his accomplishments have appeared in media around the world, including Bloomberg Media, the Japanese version of Entrepreneur Magazine, and the Financial Times.
The demand for Mr. Goldsmith’s insights and rapid ability to transform organizations takes him 300,000 miles around the globe each year to advise CXOs on how to create opportunities and innovatively drive business. Clients include profits (including FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies), and not-for-profit, government, military and educational organizations.
One of the projects Mr. Goldsmith is currently leading is to advance human space exploration with NASA.